Monday, November 28, 2011

Highlights of a pretty day

What a pretty day was today. Monday... so what? It was a totally worthy day.

The highlights of 11/28:

+ I finished my first Nook book (it even rhymes!). The experience overall was very good, Nook rocks!. Insatiable by Meg Cabot... not so much.

+ I wrote the following:
Oddity odd ode
Quieting the tip of my tongue
Slowly, gently with your warming gulf.
Wishing I could own you, have you, devour you.
But it's too late... Dawn is Oh! So close!
I'll regret not having you.
Farewell my bittersweet companion.

And yes... it's definitely an ode to my delicious and so-difficult-to-quit mocha.

+ I was a tease today. Good for me!

+ I discovered how much I like someone. It's always nice to finish a day realizing you have a very nice girl friend.

+ I took such a nice picture of my Marcelo today. I guess it's one of the reasons I was in such a sublime mood all along. Except for the being late part. It sucks being late. I think I actually hate being late.

So, I guess that's all for the 28th. Looking forward for tomorrow.

Farewell  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment